Learn Korean language whenever you would like at NestKorea and make your life much easier with enhanced Korean communication skills~! NestKorea is offering free Korean language classes 7 days a week for overseas Korean adoptees who are interested in learning Korean!
The classes are designed for 1:1 lessons; however, if two students are on the same level, they can take a class together (on a case-by-case basis). And there is more! 4 times a year, you can have an exploration day about the Korean culture with your Korean teacher!
All the expenses such as transportation, food and entrance fee will be covered by NestKorea.
The conditions for the Korean classes are:
Classes are on 1:1 basis by principle but exceptions can be made.
Class duration is a maximum of 2 hours per visit.
Classes will be held in the NestKorea office.
You must be an Overseas Korean Adoptee.
Punctuality: you must notify your teacher and NestKorea of any late arrivals
Willingness and eagerness to learn
Download the application form here, fill it out and email it to us at .
For more information, please contact us at 02)535-3217. Hope to see you soon ^^
"Let's Go To Korea"
Let's go to Korea program is designed for overseas Korean adoptees to experience Korean cuisine, custom and culture via opportunities of direct participation and experiences of Korean Living.
This program started in 2011 and has been a great success. Every year Nest Korea organizes a new Let's Go to Korea program for overseas Koreans. The program offers a total package of experience about culture, manners, architecture, history, food and lots of fun of course!
Let's go to Korea 2019 will be held on the following dates:
2019. 10. 3. (THU) ~ 10. 12. (SAT)
Let’s Go to Korea 2019 will have a participation fee of KRW 320,000 (USD 300.00) per person (excluding the flight ticket).
General trip advice:
1. Bring sunglasses or cap/hat & sun cream (The sunlight can be quite strong during the autumn in Korea.)
2. Bring enough underwear because the laundry machine won’t be available during the trip.
3. Please pack as lightly as you can for 10-day trip. You may not have much luggage space in the van. I recommend bringing a small suitcase or a gym bag for the trip. (weight: 15~20kg/30lbs~45lbs, size: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm – it doesn’t have to be the exact size. Any size of a suitcase that you can take inside of plane would be fine. You could bring bigger luggage for visiting Korea but won’t be able to take it with you while you are traveling with us. You may leave your big luggage in your homestay house or Nest Korea Office!
4. Bring versatile clothing. Much of Korea is mountainous and temperatures vary, so bring clothing you can layer for warmth. The temperature is 12~15 degrees in the morning & evening, 20~25 degrees in the afternoon.
5. Bring comfortable hiking or running shoes. You will likely be doing 2~3 hours hiking when we go to Jiri Mountain. (if you are bringing sneakers, they should be well-cushioned so that your feet won’t feel tired while you are walking. )
6. You may sleep on the floor with thin/thick mattress in Traditional Korean houses, Farming Villages and at the Temple stay. But you will sleep on the bed in other occasions.
7. Keep an open mind. This applies to everything; food, Korean manners and customs, your fellow travelers, scheduling, accommodations, etc. It’s sometimes more difficult than it sounds, but the rewards are numerous if only you put yourself in a position to grasp them.
8. Small pocket money. All the meals will be provided. It happens that you might want to buy some snack, souvenirs or other drinks during the trip. You are recommended to bring small pocket money (around 100,000 Korean Won) for such occasions.
9. Bring your raincoat or umbrella with you just in case it's going to rain during the trip.
How to apply :
Please complete and send us the application form along with a copy of your passport and your adoption file (any legitimate document that proves you were adopted from Korea).
10 overseas Korean adoptees who are 18 years of age or older will be selected on a first-come first-served basis.